Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
skbenlc skbenlc is offline

Default Macros not being enabled on Word Form

I'm having problems with a Template Form:

I've made minor revisions to the macro within the form, and the macros
work for me on my machine: when I send the document template to
someone else the macro does not work: The macro is arranged to
execute on exiting from a field to generate a row in a table.

On the original form that received as a word template -- I'm prompted
to activate macros when I open the document.
The word dot. generates a doc file when it opens -- and the macros run
fine on my machine: When I go the save the doc. -- I save it as a
word template with a new name, because I get the message that you
can't use the name because of an existing file.

Any Ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks