Help

Default Hi me again, Margins!

Hi again u tryed to answer my question but when i clicked close it just
closed and didn't ask me if i wanted to fix it, what should i do now? (if u
are not the person who answered me question last time then u might want to
read below)
Thx again Hiten

i need to know wot i should do when it says page borders of sections on are
out of the printable area for then page. this comes up and when i print it
makes the print jobs rubbish as the border i cut of wot can i do to stop this
happening?Also can u put something on where when the message comes up it can
ask me if a want to fix the margin to fit the page? thx Hiten