Shauna Kelly

Hi Anne

Word lays out a document according to the specifications for the active
printer that you see at File Print. Tell your Word that you have the same
printer as your client, and you'll see the document the way the client will
see it. However, bear in mind that different versions of Windows require
different printer drivers. So unless you have the same version of Windows,
there may yet be tiny differences.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"hkbs" wrote in message
Windows 98/Word 2000
I create documents and send to a client as email attachments. When he
prints
them, he often finds that the footer is missing or a one-page document has
become two. I have a Canon printer - he has an HP Deskjet. How can I set
up
the documents so that he can print them how they are meant to be?

TIA
Anne