Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
marie marie is offline

Default "next record"

I am trying to merge address labels from excel to word. When I get to the
"select recipients" option my labels display next record. I am going by
the most simple instructions from Microsoft ... labeled......"Print labels by
using Excel data in a Word mail merge". Somewhere I am just not doing
something right. Does anyone have any clue what step I might be missing. I
have 2003 Office. I have done this before with older versions, but obviously
someone decided to make changes along the way. HELP!