Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default How do I make "Final without Markup" the default in Word 2007

Interesting article title. I'm not sure if I would consider a security
option "annoying". Personally, I don't mind the two or three "clicks" it
takes to change the Markup View -- a couple clicks are worth the risk of
sending out something that could be embarrassing. Not to mention it's always
fun to encounter a document that someone unknowingly sent or published on
the web with tracked changes and the best way to find them is to make sure
you can see them when the document opens. ;-)

Beth Melton

"margilowry" wrote in message
I'm not really sure if this will help you but I found it through a Google
search:

http://www.twoorthree.net/2006/10/ho...urn_off_1.html