Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Default Can I print upside down using word

Hi Foster:

There is a way, but it's a lot of fiddling around.

Basically, you copy each page, then EditPaste SpecialPicture. You can
then flip the picture.

I think, however, you may be able to achieve your result by simply printing
in "Reverse Order".

Have a look in ToolsOptionsPrint for "Print in reverse order"

That puts the last page out first: will that do it?

Cheers

On 2/3/06 3:16 AM, in article
, "Foster at Oxwell"
Foster at
wrote:

We have a gazillion multipage blank P.O. forms that we want to use up.
We layed out a form in Word (2000) to fit the blank, however, when you
seperate the P.O. pages they curl and cause feed problems for the printer.
Is there any way to flip the word doc upside down so the P.O. pages could be
loaded from the bottom (clean edge)?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410