Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
799roger 799roger is offline

Default Microsoft Office Word Email

I am having the same problem, I have student and teacher office, I just cant
email from my vista platform, I have to revert to office 2003 to be able to
email seems quite silly to me, would welcome any ideas, Roger

"hildac" wrote:

Like others, the email mail merge doesn't seem to work!?!?! I'm using
Outlook so that's not an issue. My data list has correct email addresses.
The email body has the email field.

When I send it says that its done...but I don't have a 'sent' email in my
folder list nor does the recipient receive the email on their end.

Any thoughts would be appreicated. Thanks! -- Hilda

"Robert44" wrote:

just bopught new Dell with Vista and Home Office 2007 package, but can't send
e-mail using Word 2007 nothing seems to activate the setting. can send fax,
but e-mail is greyed out

"Dickie" wrote:

I resently purchased and intalled Microsoft Office Word (MOW) 2007. I'm not
sure what additional software I needed in order to send emails with MOW 2007.
Specifically, I can't access email addresses from any of my other email
websites to use in the MOW 2007 Mail Merge process.