Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
James Presland

Default Word 2007 should let me change the general theme color.

The XP Olive would be nice, even if we are not to be allowed to twiddle on
our own!

James Presland

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Sorry to say, "what you see is what you get". There are no other themes, and
there's no way to define your own.
--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Ingolf wrote:
And how can I create my own scheme?
Or are there other schemes than "windowx XP (blue) " and "Windows
Vista (gray)" available for download?

Thanks
Ingolf

"Max" wrote:

There is such an option, but currently there are only two color
schemes. The default blue and a grey vista theme. You can change
this by clicking on the Office button and then on "Word Options".
Right there you should see an option saying "Color Scheme".

"Chaostar" wrote:

The new look of Word 2007 is great, but I think that it should give
me the option of the general color or "tonality" of the theme.
Currently it seems to be blue by default and everything is
"blue-ish". Why can't I make it "red-ish" or whatever? I think this
would be a great addition to the final product.
Thanks!
Martin FC

This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the
Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the
message pane.