Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Microsoft word 2003

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm
then repair the installation from the help menu
finally work through the troubleshooting tips at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

Bradford wrote:
I have been having a lot of problems with opening Microsoft word 2003
trial version. When opening it just freezes on my screen. I can
only open at start up, when the program tells me that it had problems
opening before and ask if I want to open in safe mode. I also cannot
do the office update installation engine it just freezes up everytime
I do it. I am not having these issues with excel or outlook. Please
help.