Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default PROBLEMS W/FORMATTING and EMAILING

Create a text only version of your resume.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"URmySunshine" wrote in message
I am emailing my resume to alot of people online looking for employment. I
was wondering if my formatting, i.e., bulleted lists, numbering, etc.,
would
be all outta whack if I emailed my document so I emailed the resume to
myself
to check it out. It was ALL messed up, the bulleted lists were all uneven,
the numbered lists were messed up and everything. This could be a
disaster
for my sending my resume to a potential employer.

Does anyone know how I can be assured that the formatting within my
document
will remain "as is" without changing when emailed? I don't really
understand
why it is messing up to begin with?

Thanks for any replies, this is very important, I need a job, like
"yesterday".

Joy