Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Line Spacing Problem In Word 2007

Select Paragraph from the Format menu and adjust the Line Spacing, Space
Before or After paragraphs as necessary.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dell Boy" Dell am wrote in message
I have a header and footer which I use in Word 2003. I want to move to Word
2007 but when I copy the header and footer in to a Word 2007 document the
space between each line is much greater. Is there a solution to this?