Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teresa Teresa is offline

Default How do I get the outline around my labels to show?

I am also looking to have the label outlines show on the screen when I open
my previously saved labels (created before I €śupgraded€ť to Vista and Office
07).

I tried your €śGridlines€ť option listed above, it did nothing to the document
one the screen, but when I opened a new document I had the graph paper like
gridlines on the screen.

I am running Vista with Microsoft Office Word 2007. A co-worker says I will
need to re-create all the label documents I have €“ please say it aint so€¦

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Table | Show Gridlines.

"Tina" wrote in message

"eyes0pen" wrote:

Until recently when I created a new document of labels the individual

labels
were visible. Now when I want to create a page of labels, I have to

guess
where each label starts and finishes as the label outline is no longer
visible. How do I get it back again?