Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge Question re Multiple PDFs

See the "Individual Merge Letters" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

If you are using Word XP or later, the "Add-in to Merge Letters to Separate
Files" that I have written and that can be downloaded from that site will
allow you to create each letter as a separate file with a filename taken
from a field in the data source with a minimum of fuss. It can also create
the letters as .pdf files if you have Adobe Acrobat.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"BostonBeanPot" wrote in message
Is it possible to produce multiple documents from a mail merge instead of
one? I have a template and a data file of 500 records. I would like to
create 500 PDFs to be posted on a website. Any suggestions would be
greatly
appreciated.