Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ChopChop ChopChop is offline

Default Form Fields

I'm new at creating forms/fields. I've inserted a text field but what I
really want to do in the form is pose a question to the end user and have the
end user put in the answer. After I protect the document and bring it back
up, it does not work. On one occasion when I opened the document the question
came up when I was opening the document. The other time the "shaded" cell
came up but not the question. I've accessed the help but it may not be in
simple enough terms for me to understand. I appreciate any assistance.