joz

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

The usual method is simply to delete or rename the existing Normal.dot file
(with Word closed). Word will automatically create a new normal.dot.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"joz" wrote in message
How can I restore my NORMAL template in Word 2003 even though I tried to
restore the defaults.
When I enter the normal page size on Page Set Up, it comes up as an 8 x 8
sheet.

Help.

Dear Herb,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to locate the NORMAL.dot by going to my
C drive and following the path to Word. No templates found. Any other advice?

joz