Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Default damaged Building Blocks.dotx file

See the Everyone section on my B2TR page.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"chill1218" wrote in message
:

Somehow I have managed to corrupt/change/damage my Building Blocks.dotx file.
Now I can't insert page numbers as headers or footers. I tried using the
diagnostic program, but it didn't find or fix the problem. How can I repair
the file or wher can I download a copy to replace the corrupt file?
--
Constance Hill