looking for a smarter way to work

Default controlling the appreance of document sections

In my job I have to create Statements of Work all the time. About 50% of the
SOW is always the same text. Things like IP intellectual property, travel
policy, liability sections never change and must always be present. But
about 25% of the sections come or go depending upon the client or situation.
For federal business we need system integrator info, and for commercial
customer we need different stuff, so I must add or delete sections or
clauses. And finally about 25% is usually there but the wording my change
slightly like the scope statement or the deliverables.

I would like to have some type of super document that contained all the 57
different flavors of the SOW and then I could use some other thing to drive
it. Sort of like a profile form that got filled out for what was accepted or
declined and once combined it would automagically add or delete the needed
section and the result would be a Statement of Work document that would
contain just the sections that I needed.

Is this possible and if so how?