Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How 2 create an empty box that fills with a tick when clicked on?

You could use a check box form field, but that would require protecting the
document for forms, which would prevent other editing in the document unless
you included other form fields. If you'll settle for a form with check boxes
that can be double-clicked, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm

"Claire interserve." Claire wrote in
message ...
Does anyone know how to create a box on a word document that is empty but
allows another user to click on to tick it . I'm putting together a
questionaire that I want to email to my clients and have them email back a
completed one.
Thanks.

Please email me a response to: