Shauna Kelly

Hi

Macros are saved in templates (*.dot files).

If you saved the macros in a specific template, just copy that template.

However, if you didn't tell Word which .dot file to use when you created the
macros, then they're saved in the Administrator's normal.dot. It's not a
good move just to copy normal.dot from one user to another. So, log in as
the Administrator. Use File New to create a new template. In the Visual
Basic Editor, copy the modules containing the macros from normal.dot to the
new template you've created. And then copy that template to the user's
log-on. If you want the macros available whenever you start Word, log in as
the user, and at Tools Options File Locations identify that user's
startup folder. Copy the template with your macros there, and the template
will be loaded every time you start Word.

The following might also be useful:
What do Templates and Add-ins store?
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...latesStore.htm

Distributing macros to other users
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Macros...buteMacros.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Papa" wrote in message
I was unable to save new macros in my working log-on in Win XP Pro, so I
created and saved them under my administrator log-on with Visual Basic.
How
do I get them to show up under my normal log-on?
Thanks,

JHF

(I am unable to access my Hotmail account)