Curious1975

Default Document won't print in correct font in Office 2003

Just tested it - all is well. Thanks for the suggestion.

"Curious1975" wrote:

I literally just thought do try that about 10 minutes ago (after trying
everything else I could think of). I still have to test it. Will let you
know if that solved it. Thanks.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Is the OzHandicraftBT font installed on the new PC? In Word on
the new PC, in Tools | Options | Compatibility | Font
Substitution, is another font being substituted for OzHandicraftBT?

Curious1975 wrote:
I have a Word document that is being created via an Access database (SQL
command). All users running this document from Office 2000 pc's have no
problems. I recently added a new pc to the network that is running Office
2003. When this document prints does not print in OzHandicraft BT font, so I
changed it to a more "universal" font, saved the document and it print
previews with the new font yet it will not print in any font except a script
font. Any suggestions or idea?