Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
drumz drumz is offline

Default How to add functionality to a a colum of cells in a table Word 200

I was using a template for ayear or more that after adding numbers to a cells
in a row a cell would show the total of those cells. Now that I have Office
2007 when I try to open this file I had saved as a template in Word 2003 I
get the prompt that OfficeReady 3.0 needs to be installed. OfficeReady 3.0 is
for Word 2K (tried installing but doesn't work) so I need to figure out how
to add that functionality to this doc and save it as a template.

Thanks in advance!