AA Smith

Ah, ha!

Thanks, so much, Anne! Works fine! Though, I did have to open the entire
Edit menu to find Paste Special; didn't know it was there before you brought
it to my attention. Maybe I need to change Options to Always show Full
Menus.
--
With kindest regards,

Dick Smith
"Anne Troy" wrote in message
news:dbf31$42c4a0f9$97c5108d$2813@allthenewsgroups .com...
I do this all the time, Dick. When you get to FrontPage, use Edit--Paste
special, Normal paragraphs.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

" AA Smith" wrote in message
I am trying to copy text out of a Word document that I created. When I
highlight all of the text I want to copy & paste in Normal view, then

paste
it into Front Page, all page breaks, and embedded (invisible) Index

entries
are copied along with the text, even though all I want is the text.

Is there some way that I can copy only the text out of a Word 2003

document
and not include page breaks and embedded Index entries?

I shall greatly appreciate your help on this.
--
With kindest regards,

Dick Smith