Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MikeR-Oz MikeR-Oz is offline

Default Borders in a doc. not all way around

Suzanne, You mean the top ,bottom, left, right, gutter etc area that is above
the 'from edge' ? as I have tied reseting tose numbers and still no change.
Mike

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You have to select "From text" instead of "From edge."

"MikeR-Oz" wrote in message
Thanks Jay, not solved yet. I have only read your first link and no matter
what I change the 'from edge' or 'bottom' numbers to, it still will not in
print preview show the bottom of the page border. The on screen normal

view
is fine.

Will read your other link later in day . Cheers
Mike

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...sdontprint.htm for an
explanation.

Also see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm for an

alternative
way to create a border.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"MikeR-Oz" wrote in message
I have always had problems when I use format/page border, and then the

on
screen shows it ALL the waya round BUT on print preview it is never on

the
bottom or on a side etc always seems to have at least one side

missing. I
have tried to change the settings but it is a hit and miss and

generally I
have NO IDEA what I am doing but would love to have it explained and

shown
me exactly what I need to do to fix this issue.

Any help??

Cheers
Mike