Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joel

Default Word should let me change all capitalized text to lower case

Is it possible to take a large section of text in all caps, highlight it, and
use a tool in Word to automatically change it to lowercase. The only
solution I have now is to retype it. For example, consider the following
sentence: I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A EASY WAY TO CHANGE THIS SENTENCE TO
LOWER-CASE WITHOUT HAVING TO RETYPE THE WHOLE THING. It would be nice to
have a function that changes it to lower case for me to the following: I
would like to find an easy way to change this sentence to lower-case without
having to retype the whole thing.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.