Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bsandrah@yahoo.com is offline

Default tab settings for multilevel list

At some point I was mad that Word kept trying to make a list out of
everything I was typing, so when the "handy dandy" little Auto Correct
Options "lightening bold" showed up, I told it to stop doing the auto correct.

Now, I want to make a list, and for some reason it is not making the
multilevel list auto formatting. I've checked all the settings (word
optionsproofingautocorrect options) and EVERYTHING is selected.

When I'm making a list, I have to click on the style button for each level
of the list. Usually you can just press ENTER, and it auto formats the next
line to the next number or letter in line, and use TAB or SHIFT+TAB to move
"up" or "down" in the list.

HELP!!

-Sandra