I'm assuming that the table is at the top of the document? Press Ctrl+Home
to get to the very beginning of the first cell, then press Enter. A new
paragraph will be inserted above the table. This trick works only when a
table is the first thing in the document; otherwise you have to use Split
Table (which will also work here).

"Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã" wrote in message
I want to insert a carriage return symbol above a table,
and when I press Ctrl+Enter, the table will go to the
go to the original place.Is there any other way to insert
a carriage return above a table without pressing the backspace.
Any reply is appreciated!