Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default margins won't set properly in landscape

Also, in File | Page Setup, verify that you have the correct paper
width and height.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
In Format | Paragraph, Indents and Spacing tab, see if there are any
indents defined. If so, change the values to 0 (zero).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bebe" wrote in message
I have set my page orientation to landscape, but the text appears

be using
portrait margins. I can't get the text to go all the way across

the
page.
Also, when I center text, it centers for a portrait page, not a

landscape
page. I set the margins to be at .46" from the right, but it's

not
going
nearly that far.

Can someone help me?