Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PCTrainer98 PCTrainer98 is offline

Default Mail merge keeps selecting ALL rows of excel spreadsheet

I have a staff person who has this problem.

When she clicked the Checkmark box at the top of the selection box to clear
all the checkmarks and then checks just the few she wants to use for the
mailmerge, it reverts back to ALL selected.

We have tried diagnostics, repair and even re-installed Office and we still
have the problem. The spreadsheet is prepared by one staff person and the
letters are mailmerged by another but we are all using Office 2007 and are on
the same server.