Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default how to remove all the hard return

G'Day Lamb Chop,

Select the text where you want to remove the paragraph marks, and
then use Search and Replace:

In the Find what box, type the TWO characters ^p (para marker),
and in the Replace with box, type a single space.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Lamb Chop" wrote in message
Sometimes when I copy some text from website, and then paste it in word, I
end up with a word document with hard returns at the end of each line.

It runs into problem if I want to print them in smaller fonts. The whole
article will only occupy the left half of the paper.

Is there a way to rectify this problem such as removing these unnecessary
hard return?

Thanks