Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how to remove all the hard return

It depends; sometimes there's already a space at the end of each line.
Another reason for displaying nonprinting characters so you can assess the
situation before acting.

"aalaan" wrote in message
Not a blank, Tom, a space! Else the words will be run together at those
points...

"Tom Ferguson" wrote in message
Use the Edit Replace dialogue.

Find what Left mouse click on More, Select Special

Paragraph
mark.
Repace with Leave it blank.

Left mouse click Replace all.

You will then have to format the text.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

"Lamb Chop" wrote in message
Sometimes when I copy some text from website, and then paste it in

word,
end up with a word document with hard returns at the end of each line.

It runs into problem if I want to print them in smaller fonts. The
whole
article will only occupy the left half of the paper.

Is there a way to rectify this problem such as removing these

unnecessary
hard return?

Thanks