Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
happydude happydude is offline

Default Inserting the cursor into different columns in Word 2007

I still have one question.

Even in tables after I've created a text box I need to know how to move the
cursor below the text box. How does one do this?
--
Cheers,
hd

"CyberTaz" wrote:

The columns feature of Word provides newspaper-type columns with the
expectation that the text flow will snake from one column to the next. You
can insert column breaks to force an ending of the text in one column &
force the following content to the next column, but most people asking this
question are trying to get content on the right to correspond to content in
the previous column - in which case what you really want is a multi-column
Table, not columns.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"happydude" wrote in message
I have a single page with three columns in Word 2007.
How can I move the cursor to a different location in either of the three
columns? I do know how to move the cursor to different locations that
involve
text that is not in a text box.

As example, in column two I have a text box. How can I place the cursor
below the text box?
and
how do I move the cursor between pictures and a text box that is located
in
a column?

Thanks for looking.
--