Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ScottUpNorth

Default How do I style a toc so it is in plain text

DMy Word doc has headings styled in different sizes and weights. I need to
create the toc on 2 or 3 heading levels,but I do not want it to take on the
styles of the headings. I want it to be in a plain text, with a dotted leader
and page numbers on the right.

I cannot get the toc to generate in this manner no matter how hard I try.
there are too many options and not enough clear instructions.

Soes anyone know the correct settings in toc setup to achieve this?