richms

Default Including content from a PDF in a word document

I need to put a single page from a PDF file into my word 2003 document
with text around it and arrows pointing to images within the PDF.

I have at the moment screenshotted the PDF in acrobat reader, and
croped and pasted that, but it looks somewhat.... poor to say the
least.

Ideally I would like to paste it in (Just the one page) as a drawing
object so it maintains the quality of the text and vector graphics in
the PDF, as this looks really bad when printed with it captured.

I downloaded a program that converted the PDF to a word docco, and
while it did convert it, the result wasnt pretty to say the least, and
I wasnt able to copy and paste from that docco to my one and have the
result look anything like the PDF.

I dont have the acrobat authoring program here, but I have access to a
machine at school where I am able to use it if it is needed to copy it
out.