Stan Brown

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:51:43 +0100, "Margaret Aldis"
wrote:

The easiest solution is usually to put a shortcut to the template on your
desktop or start menu. Double-clicking then creates a new document from the
template.

It's also possible to edit the properties of the program shortcut to include
a /t switch. Details in the Help under "Customizing how Word starts.

The problem with that approach is that the shortcut to Word doesn't
have an editable target, and therefore I can't add a command-line
argument.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
-- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)