AnttiK

Default Styles, text fields and protection problem.

My problem is in styles and in protecting document. I want to create a fax
template with styles and protection. I am using text form fields. My
protection settings are as follows: €śFormatting restrictions€ť checked,
€śEditing restrictions€ť is filling in forms and enforcing is enabled.

I have three different styles to use in one text field. I have body text for
normal text and two different kinds of headings. FaxHeading1 is for bigger
headings and FaxHeadings2 is for smaller headings (such as paragraph headings
etc.). All of styles are enabled in formatting restrictions list.

After this I cant anyhow change style in text form field. Field seems to
have that style which was used when I created the field and it can not be
changed afterwards.

Is there different kind of way to do this? It is very important that users
can not change headers, footers, address fields and layout.

Best regards from Finland.

Antti Koskalo