mnhipp

Default Table wraps from bottom of page to the top of the same page

I have a table that is a page and a half long, and one of the rows has one
line on the first page, and the rest on the second. When I tried to add one
more line to the last full row on the first page, everything below that row
disappears from the second page. Some of the rows, but not all, are then put
above the table. If I then put in one more line of text in what has become
the end of the table, since everything below disappeared, then everything
comes back fine. I was able to get it to look ok by inserting a page break,
but was wondering if there was some solution for this. Thanks for you help