Graham Mayor

While personally I would use the following construction, which uses the
curly brackets to remove blank lines for missing data (otherwise the curly
brackets are not required), your version worked fine here when pasted into
Word. Did you save as autotext called AddressLayout (all one word)?

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME

}{PR_TITLE

}{PR_COMPANY_NAME

}{PR_STREET_ADDRESS}

{PR_LOCALITY, PR_STATE_OR_PROVINCE PR_POSTAL_CODE}

The relevant fields do of course have to be completed in Outlook?

Robert Guildig wrote:
When selecting a contact in envelopes and labels the company name and
job title is not coming through. I have followed the instructions at:
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm and he
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=212345

here is the address layout I am using