Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dorothy Dorothy is offline

Default spell check in protected forms

Hi Bear,

I sent the documents to you, however, I had to take off the parenthetical
suffix to your address......neither of my email providers would allow me to
send to you. Hope the message arrived intact. Thanks again.

"Bear" wrote:

"Bear" wrote:

Dorothy:

I think we're both going to get old before we sort things out like this.

If you look at one of my replies, then click on Bear at the top (By: Bear)
you'll see my profile. A spam-encoded (sort of) version of my e-mail address
is there. Would you be able to e-mail me a copy of the problem form and your
template so I can see it directly? You'll need to change the extensions to
get them past my virus checker.

E.G. rename Problem Form.doc to Problem Form - doc.txt
and
rename MyFormTemplate.dot to MyFormTemplate - dot.txt

Or something like that.

Bear
--
Windows XP, Word 2000