Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I create form in word using both check boxes and free text

Text form fields permit free text entry--up to a point. For more freedom,
you can insert section breaks and leave certain sections of the form
unprotected. For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.

"JoCo" wrote in message
I am trying to create a form to email to people for them to complete and
email back. I cannot work out how to have both check boxes which
automatically fill in when clicked on and parts of the form for free text
entry. Can anyone help?
Thank you