Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Please HELP!!! Form development with merge options?

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

KDG wrote:
Regarding my form template that I need to supply my client ASAP: This
client has several locations with different phone/fax numbers at
each. Instead of giving them a file for each location, I would like
to give them one file that gives them the ability to choose from a
drop down which facility they want and have the phone/fax numbers
fill in (like I'd do with a merge) and then be able to fill in the
rest of the form fields as usual. How do I supply this drop down on
this form and then have the other fields fill in automatically? Is
this possible???

Thank you as usual for your help!!!