Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathleen Kathleen is offline

Default Spell Check Protected Forms

Hi,

This is amazing! Hopefully I'll be able to get it to work. I've read
through the link but wonder if this is the same for Word 2003.

Kathleen
"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...951176b684273c
where you previously asked this same question, and got the same
answer that Charles gave you again today. You claim to be
self-taught... what did you learn from the last time you asked
this same question?

Brendan Vassallo wrote:

Hi,

I am sunig Word 2000 and have a number of protected forms that I need to
spell check. The only problem is that if I unprotect the form and reprotect
it, I lose all the information that has been entered in the form fields.

Can anyone help?

Brendan