Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yekke yekke is offline

Default Cannot change to an installed font

I am running Vista Home Premium and Office 2003. I tried to work with a
document in which I used a font called Stam College. I tried to add a word in
the same line. Instead of the letters appearing in that font, the font
automatically changes to Times New Roman and the appearance does likewise.
All my other fonts work, just not that one. And it worked fine for a long
time, just not today. I tried deleting the font and re-installing it, with
the same results. I tried deleting unnecessary fonts from my Fonts folder
with no different results. I tried changing printers but no cigar. Any ideas?