Amedee Van Gasse

In , avinoam.aharoni told us an
interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
message.

Hi,

I have a document in french, I wish to translate it to English - it
doesn't have to be a profesional translation, but its a 200 page
document, and it is due on my bosses table by Thursday...

anything Word can do for me (other than to help me write my
resignation/suicide letter)?

Thanks,

Avi.

It doesn't have to be professional? You want to have a good laugh? Try
mangling it through Babelfish.

For example, your message:
English - French - English - French - English - French - English

Hello, I do I have a French document, I would have wish to translate it
with English - not this to be a translation of profesional, but a his
document of page 200, and is it due on my table of the owners per
Thursday... something of the can who move towards me (other which to
help itself to write my letter of resignation/suicide)? Thank you, Avi.

For more fun:

English - Chinese - English - Chinese - English - Chinese -
English - Portugese - French - English

Do the food, I have the French of the use of the original, I waited
until the translation it with the English - this does not have that to
be a specialized translation it is, but is their 200 originals of page,
and is suitable... some expression possibly made in the table of the
projection of the ore in the front of Thursday for me (of the
assistances I outrage to write my letter of resignation/commit suicide
except)? Thanks, Avi.

--
Amedee Van Gasse