John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

I suspect you are looking at the wrong section of the RTF

A Word document is an OLE container: the pieces are not in sequence in the
file.

"Text Boxes" are in fact drawing objects that are in the graphics story, not
the "text" story. It's a separate container. There needs to be a pointer
between the two layers to cause Word to retrieve and paginate the text box
when generating its print output.

I am sure there's a great reason why you are fiddling around doing this in
RTF: I would be much more inclined to do it in HTML (actually, in XML...)
so *I* could read the code :-)

Cheers

On 30/7/05 1:47 AM, in article
, "C.M. Gogo"
wrote:

Thanks for your quick response Suzanne. I normally work in the Print
Layout view, but I'm not confusing that with Print Preview. I looked at
Tools - Options - Print tab and "Drawing objects" has been checked
all along, but still no luck on the printout. To my knowlwdge the
drivers are up to date.

Whats making this exceptionally weird to me is that the last row of
textboxes still print out correctly with the right content. All rows
except the last one print out blank, even though they look like they
have the right content when I look at them in print preview. And to my
knowledge the RTF code of ALL checkboxes is EXACTLY the same.

Can you think of ANYTHING else I could do? Thanks.

CMG

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 4 1209 1410