Daiya Mitchell

Side note. I teach college too. I consider it a bonus if some of my
requirements force them to learn how to use Word, even if I have to tell
them how. I would just give them instructions how on to View | Header
Footer, type their name in, and hit the # icon for the page number.

Personal preference.

On 4/14/05 5:00 AM, "marriedhsdad" wrote:

Charles,

The paper is for a college class I'm teaching. I give them the homework on
disk and I'm asking them to type their name in the header so it appears on
every page.

Homeschool Dad

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

While you could put a macrobutton field in a header, it wouldn't do you any
good, and in a protected form you couldn't even get to it.

Would it work to put the information in the body of your form, even if you
also need it in the header? You could then use a REF field or a StyleRef
field to pull the information into the header.