Doug Robbins - Word MVP

No, mailmerge can only draw data from a single "flat" file. Use a query in
Access to join the two datasources and then use that query as the datasource
for a mailmerge.

I think that the answer to the second question is "technically" yes.
Whether you can do it is another question.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Plucky" wrote in message
I want to create a mail merge that would use data from two separate
datasources. Is this possible in Word?

Can i build an application in ASP.NET that will take advanatage of
Microsoft
Word?

Thanks