Graham Mayor

It is not possible to switch this off, but see the Click Yes utility linked
from the downloads page of my web site.

BK wrote:
Using Windows XP-Pro and Office 2000 on a Win2K system.

I have an Excel file with names and email addresses. I created a
Word mail merge document that successfully sends individually
personalized emails through Outlook. One question, however. I must
manually confirm the send for each email when a dialog box pops up
saying "A program is attempting to send the following email message
on your behalf." The display shows the "to" information and the
"subject" and then I must click the "send" or "do not send" button.

Is there somewhere I can choose to "send all" and not have to manually
approve each of the 50 separate messages??