Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default vertical barcode

Without knowing anything about your bar code or how it gets on the envelope
it is not easy to advise, however you may be able to put it in a borderless
text box or better still a table cell and rotate the content of the text
box/cell before merging.

Vivian H. wrote:
I'm using Vista Ultimate also.

"Vivian H." wrote:

I am using Word 2003. I want to add a vertical barcode on the front
of an envelope to the left of the address bar. It is not a zipcode.
It is an identifier for the letter inside. How do I make the barcode
print vertically? When I set up the DB I gave it a vertical
orientation. It still prints on the horizontal plane. I tried to
create a separate text box for the barcode. Didn't know how to
accomlish this from within the mail-merge wizard.