Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Default Displaying consecutive Dates On A Form

If only it was that simple - see
http://www.gmayor.com/insert_a_date_...than_today.htm

ChrisM wrote:
MSWord 2000, XP Professional

Hi,

I have a document that is basically a form with a section for each
day of the week.
Currently, every week I have to change all seven dates before
printing the document. What I would like is to be able to enter the
first date and have all the rest calculated automatically.
I have got as far as a single Form Field to enter the first date. I'm
now trying to insert Formula fields for the rest.
The FirstDate (Form Field) is defined as type 'Date', is set to
'Calculate on Exit' and has a name in the BookMark field setting
('MyDate') The first Formula Field looks somthing like {=MyDate+1
\@"dd/MM/yy}.
I then set document protection to 'Forms'
When I enter a date in the FormField, the formula field changes to
TODAYS date, regardless of the FormField date. Anyone help me out
here?
Note: It has to be a entered date, and not based on the current date,
as it can vary when this form is required, and the start date is not
usually todays date, or a fixed deviation from it.

Cheers,

ChrisM.