Instead of doing this, why not just use Find to search for "Cat" and
"Highlight all items found"? Once they're all highlighted (selected) you can
apply formatting.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
Yes. Instead of selecting, do a Find for cat and Replace it with cat
formatted as you like. In the Find & Replace dialog, click on More, then
with the cursor in the Replace box, use the Format drop down to format the
font, or to apply a character style that includes the formatting you like.

DM

On 11/30/04 8:25 PM, "Hemant" wrote:

Hello,

Thx for the reply

I mean that if I select a repetitive word say "Cat" in a paragraph and

then
I highlight it and change its font style and size, then is there a way

apply the same formatting (automatically) to the word "cat" wherever it
appears in the paragraph. Manually it can be done using the "Format

Painter"
Option. But is there some default (automatic) way of doing the same so

that
everytime the word "cat" appears in the text it automaticaaly adopts the
defined font style and size.

Regards,
Hemant

--